Conn’s was founded over 127 years ago and is currently operating 100+ stores and expanding into new markets. Conn’s is publicly owned and offers a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Basic Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Discounts.
Ensures product flows in a timely manner and that product flow problems are identified early and are proactively resolved
- As measured by relevant metrics and KPIs
- Supports the facility operating budget and KPIs by validating and achieving standards, achieving and exceeding daily operating goals, and driving down non-measured / indirect hours while maintaining service levels
- As measured by meeting line item PPH goals and effectively adjusting labor throughout the shift
- Meeting Retail & Delivery Service level objectives
- Ensures inventory integrity and systems integrity and execution, while maximizing productivity throughout the distribution center.
- As measured by internal DC accuracy goals
- Ensures workforce engagement in company values through the effective execution of HR, LP and Safety policy and programs
- As measured by the reduction in employee relation incidents, recordable accidents, and inventory shrink
- Actively embraces continuous improvement through improvement of self as much as improvement of team, processes and environment
- Identify and implement best practices
- Perform operational training and cross-training events
- Create a culture of ownership and participation
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Formulates and executes tactical day-to-day and hour-by-hour operating plans and adjust staffing and resources based on volume and service level expectations
- Works in direct labor role as time permits
- Demonstrates team building skills and leads by example
- Maximizes use of fixed assets
- Subject matter expert in WMS, and able to perform research on exceptions
- Provides direction on key responsibilities: Productivity monitoring, reporting and feedback; quality performance and feedback; inventory integrity in all processes; safety training, reporting, and policy; and loss prevention training and awareness
- Ensures company policies are communicated, understood, and administered
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy work environment, able to show year-on-year improvements in accident and injury statistics
- Maintains necessary equipment and tools for the operation to succeed
- Partners effectively with others
- Distribution Center Experience 2+ years preferred
- 2+ years leadership experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college work preferred
Physical requirements and/or environment: Distribution Center
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.