Sunpro Solar is Seeking an Energy Specialist for our Houston, TX location.
As a representative of the company the candidate must be able to present a clean, professional image and demonstrate the ability to clearly communicate with supervisors, homeowners and inspectors. It is required that the candidate have a thorough understanding of home construction, be able to accurately identify framing members and photograph and create written documentation of site conditions. Along with these requirements. The position will handle site visits, inspections, service calls, technical troubleshooting, and project close out.
This job requires being able to lift up to 40lbs, and climbing on ladders. A mechanical or scientific background is helpful. Previous experience is preferred, but willing to train the right person.
- A valid driver's license
- 1 year experience with HVAC or energy products, and able to articulate energy saving methods.
- A self-starter with the ability to keep on task independently and complete reports in a timely matter.
- Excellent communicator that is capable of explaining building science details both orally and in written format.
- Solid foundation in utilizing Microsoft Office products, with a particular focus on Word and Excel.
- A basic understanding of residential home construction.
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment. Only candidates able to pass a drug test and a background check providing no evidence of felony or misdemeanor convictions or pending charges will be eligible for hire.
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.