This position is responsible for production scheduling based on forecasting, material status, production turn-around, and customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform production planning/scheduling utilizing available tools- WPS/DPS
- Prioritize production schedule according to BiSi category
- Create manual W/O release for OTS
- Perform order cancellation, undispatch & unpackout
- Find out and provide daily OTS miss reason to AMP
- Perform daily order re-commit
- Maintain Oracle manufacturing environment for NPI product (Print-quene, Mfg-coordinator)
- Schedule ECN order after handshake with CFT
- Resolve work order issues (Upload error, Dispatch error)
- Consolidate the daily build plan and trigger JIT material
- Work with buyer and production supervisor to resolve JIT material
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required, MRP experience preferred
- Must have ability to remain flexible in a dynamic work environment
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma with 2 years manufacturing experience required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years production control experience preferred.
- Purchasing or Warehouse experience is a plus.
Foxconn Assembly, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- production control: 2 years (Preferred)
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- MRP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.