Machining Services Sales Rep - Contract
IronWeaver provides precision machining and engineering services to manufacturers and suppliers of industrial systems. We deliver reliable service for applications in oil & gas, aerospace, defense, power and other industries. Our Houston workshop offers four-axis machining (full contouring), turning, milling, grinding, and other standard machining services. For more information, please visit www.iron-weaver.com.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced manufacturing sales representative to generate and build relationships with new customers nationwide. The successful candidate would join our precision machining or specialized services company to sell to customers in the target industries. The candidate must have experience with delivering sales results, and providing top level service to machining services customers. Candidate must have a record of performance and a trail of deals to prove it. Candidate must also have a strong knowledge of metals, machining and value-add processes, to be able to quickly generate estimates for customers.
Compensation will be on a base-plus-commission basis. Starting pay will be based upon experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain relationships with new customers to earn their business, expand sell-through and grow the company’s revenue.
- Work with the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of product.
Qualifications and Skills
- Industrial sales experience: 3+ years exp.
- CNC market experience: 2+ years exp.
Job Type: Contract
- machining services sales: 3 years (Required)
- industrial sales: 3 years (Required)
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.