Medical Science Liaison - Houston, TX
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
- Advanced science/clinical degree from an accredited institution (PharmD, MD, DO, PhD) with relevant clinical or therapeutic experience (preferred) OR
- Masters level degree from an accredited institution, in health sciences with relevant clinical or therapeutic area experience OR
- Other medically-qualified licensure with extensive years of relevant clinical or therapeutic area experience
- Minimum of one year experience as a MSL within the broader therapeutic area with primary emphasis on field-based scientific exchange – strongly preferred
- Infectious disease experience preferred
- Knowledge of US healthcare systems and clinical practices related to patient care
- Ability to readily interpret scientific data, understand the potential impact of data on clinical approaches and research needs, and communicate scientific data to broad audiences.
- Ability to use field-based electronic or other communication tools for all aspects of job, as required.
- Demonstrated business and administrative excellence
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship skills with high level of sensitivity relative to the needs of patients and health care providers
- Initiative and execution-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong ethics with good attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Excellent presentation skills
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.