International Space Station Program Engineer - Summer Intern
Use 3D CAD modeling software to study internal and external ISS configurations and Robotic kinematic analysis. Analyze requirements verification, mass and aerodynamic property calculation, and development work in SharePoint, as needed. Leverage expertise in Python and Java programming and virtual reality development.
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling
- Experience with mechanical or aerospace engineering
- Ability to work in SharePoint
- Pursuing a BS degree in Aerospace Engineering or ME
- Experience with SharePoint
- Knowledge of Python and Java programming or virtual reality development a plus
- Ability to calculate mathematical transformations of point Cloud geometry
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.DIG-AF
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.