Supervises all shift employees and complies with all safety, quality, quantity and housekeeping standards. Specifically monitors production lines for quality and maintaining machine efficiencies. Responsible for directing work crews in order to meet daily production schedules. The supervisor must work with QA and Process Engineering to maximize process conditions insuring consistent product.
- Responsible for enforcing all company rules with regard to safety and housekeeping standards, and driving the safety culture with a behavior-based orientation
- Monitoring and reporting performance KPI’s
- Responsible for maintaining production yields and efficiencies, quality and quantity standards on the shift.
- Maintaining and enhancing team members’ knowledge of all critical to quality and critical to processes elements
- Monitor for trends, and report any process or equipment problems, documenting all maintenance breakdowns
- Responsible for checking all shop floor reporting needs, to insure it is completed timely and accurately
- Administer: training, development, and performance evaluations consistent with company policies
- Work schedule will be flexible based on the Plant’s: weekly, monthly, and annual operating plan
- 2+ years’ experience with general manufacturing processes.
- College Degree Required
- Previous Supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment required in an ISO certified environment preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills required. Word, Excel and Access a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing Management: 1 year (Required)
- English and Spanish (Required)
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.