We are looking for an Electro Mechanical for filling machine manufacturing for filling machines that will be responsible for maintaining the machinery and equipment in good operating condition. Help with and notify management of safety related concerns. Brainstorm with supervisor with best practices principles.
- Perform PM on machine or equipment as needed.
- Building and Facility Maintenance.
- Determines best practices to accomplish the needed results.
- Plan and executes assignments using machine tools ranging from lathes, mills, welders, pneumatic tools, manual tools as well as operate computer console/computer-controlled machine.
- Uses precision measuring instruments to check accuracy of work.
- Follow all required and recommended safety practices for each machine and operation.
- Discuss print requirements with supervisors, coworkers and management.
- Report on materials needed for all jobs including materials for fabrication such as lubricant, raw materials, metal working tools and any other support materials.
- Maintain organizational and cleanliness efforts to accomplish 5S operational objectives.
- As an important member of the organization, behave as an example of appropriate workplace behavior by communicating professionally, clearly and respectfully while utilizing a positive attitude with peers, superiors and ownership.
- Performs other duties as requested by your supervisor or management.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable experience directly related to this role.
- Mechanical ability and proficient knowledge in all of the duties listed within this job description.
- PLC and drives experience.
- Proficient working knowledge related to this role such as periodic maintenance of machines, ability to read blueprints and schematics, knowledge of all the equipment listed that is part of the functions within this role.
- Ability to communicate clearly with other employees, maintenance personnel and supervisors.
- Ability to work with others as a team committed to the goal of our mutual success.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude within work environment at all times.
- Must be able to provide proof of ability to work within the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Houston, TX 77060 (Preferred)
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.