The Manufacturing Assembler is responsible to perform all manufacturing activities to ensure daily targets are met or exceeded. Manufacturing includes, but is not limited to: cleaning, equipment assembly/disassembly, setup, and processing as per the product batch record and associated SOPs. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices assuring that quality is upheld.
Primary / Key Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Prompt and regular attendance.
- Production Equipment management including assembling once clearance is granted, inspection to determine wear and disassembly when the batch is completed.
- Document product information as per SOPs to ensure batch records are filled out accurately and promptly.
- Cleaning of all production areas and equipment.
- Prepares, packs and assembles boxes for shipping.
- Immediately report any abnormal conditions to the on-duty Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience and Qualifications
- Production experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment is preferred.
- A HS Diploma or equivalent is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow directions/instructions (oral or written).
- Ability to work well with others.
- Basic Reading and Mathematical Comprehension – will be tested.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. – will be tested.
- Must be able to work with chemicals.
- Ability to work with others in a team setting.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; walk. The employee must frequently sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to inside weather conditions, moderate noise, and vibrations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation as determined on a case by case basis
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS * *
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed and represents minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Kira Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other criteria the consideration of which is made impermissible by applicable law
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.