Project Coordinator - Building Science Solutions
Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Building Science team in Houston, Texas.
Ranked #17 on the 2017 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
We’re looking for detail oriented person who will follow and enforce all safety requirements and company policies while providing exceptional customer service.
- Generate, proof and finalize quotations/proposals
- Assist with generating, preparing and finalizing statement of qualifications
- Database entry and maintenance in QEST and iConnect
- Assist with updating and maintaining resumes and project profiles
- Provide back-up support for other department administrative staff
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral
- Maintain brand identity in accordance with department and corporate requirements
- Participate in weekly coordination calls with department leadership
- Assess RFP / RFQ to ensure compliance with requirements and deadlines
- Perform data entry maintenance in QEST
- HS Diploma or GED 4 year Bachelor’s degree is preferable
- 3+ years directly related experience with customer interaction
- Knowledge and understanding of services provided by Building Science Solutions
- Experience utilizing QEST and iConnect
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including grammar and spelling
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe Acrobat
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Willingness and ability to work independently as well as part of a team to effectively support the department and contribute positively to team moral
- Ability to work overtime and/or flexible hours, as needed by the workload of the business
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.