Dr Pepper Snapple Group
$50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for supervising delivery drivers and the evaluation of distribution activities.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Supervise a team of delivery drivers.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of all distribution activities for assigned drivers/routes.
- Ensure accurate deliveries and excellent customer service.
- Supervise the planning and scheduling of company transport vehicles to maximize revenue producing opportunities ad minimize downtime and excessive overtime.
- Supervise driver performance and takes proper disciplinary steps as necessary.
- Monitor the team to ensure vehicles are well maintained and that related repairs and safety issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year of management/supervisory experience
- 3 years of delivery/distribution experience
- Pass a drug test, criminal background, verifiable employment verification, social security, and motor vehicle record check
- Valid CDL and driver’s license
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the company’s overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott’s, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose’s, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Job: Logistics and Supply
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Organization: Packaged Beverages
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.