REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT) INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
Regional Sales Executive (Business Development)
TUV Rheinland Industrial Services of North America has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Executive (Business Development), in Houston, TX. We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join the North America team. This position is accountable for creating and maintaining client relationships and identifying new projects for the Industrial Services business stream.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of TIC services.
- Knowledge of API Inspections, UT, PT, MT, Phased Array, CR Radiography, ASME, Pressure Vessel PED, Vendor Audits and DOT.
- Managing and coordinating the proposal process with internal/external clients.
- Identify potential clients and decision-makers within the client organization.
- Present to and consult with senior level management regarding business trends.
- Work closely with location managers to align sales plans.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Attend industrial functions, such as association events and conferences, provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communications; exceptional presentation skills. Strong negotiation and persuasive communications skills.
- Strong self-directed organizational skills to organize time effectively.
- Ability to work independently and aggressively develop new customers.
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as necessary/required. Valid driver’s license required and passport required.
- Manage all expense reports and activity reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in a business or technical discipline or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of directly-related sales experience in a services-based/professional services/TIC industry leader.
- History of success selling Industrial Services with established Rolodex/client relationships in the USA territory.
- CRM/Sales Tool.
- Customer Centric Selling.
- Microsoft Office applications.
No telephone calls; no agency calls/no agency inquiries, please!
Job Type: Full-time
- TIC/INDUSTRIAL SERVICES SELLING: 3 years (Required)
- Business Development: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Houston, TX (Required)
License or certification:
- DRIVERS (Required)
- 100% (Required)
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.