Position: Manufacturing Foreman
Manufacturing of subsea umbilicals, assembly, termination, testing and packing of umbilicals with the possibility of offshore services.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Coordinate manufacturing activities related to assembly, termination, testing and packing activities.
* Ensure safe working practices are followed and all accidents, hazards, near misses, and property damage are reported in accordance with Company . policies.
* Ensure all manufacturing activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedures and all non-conformances are completed with approved dispositions and procedures
* Provide technical support during manufacturing and installation for all onshore and offshore activities when required.
* Responsible for providing a safe work environment for all company employee
* Lead and implement company rules and standards, i.e., Safety/ Quality/ Core Values
* Responsible for employee engagement, positive reinforcement, performance management and mentorship.
* Ensure manufacturing activities are carried out within budgeted machine and labor hours
* Facilitate daily tool box talks with technicians regarding work to perform, methods, quality objectives and safety hazards
* Responsible for verification of tooling and instructions on materials prior to use on assigned process
* Read and understand drawings, technical instructions, procedures, ITP's, to perform tasks following technical and quality standards established either by company and/or client
* Responsible for obtaining solutions for technical problems associated with assigned processes and delegating ownership to the manufacturing team
* Delegate daily tasks and monitor technicians assigned to processes to observe accountability, ownership, and training opportunities.
* Inform Manufacturing Superintendent of all resource constraints and any project schedule deviations
* Responsible for labor verification and approval using company's established time management system
* Responsible for shift handovers and all job boards
Job Type: Full-time
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.