Advisor, Senior Energy Efficiency
Senior Energy Efficiency Advisor
This is a customer facing, advisory and direct sales role with Just Energy Advanced Solutions, the commercial services business unit within Just Energy. The successful candidate will close outbound sales, deliver unparalleled customer experiences and build relationships that support Just Energy’s commercial LED business. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, possess professional customer service skills and have high technical aptitude.
- Train and grow the knowledge of the energy management solutions within the team
· Advise large, strategic clients on how to create energy efficient solutions that meet their wider needs
· Meet with clients at their locations to present commercial LED proposals.
- Manage accounts, follow-up on open proposals and update/track status in CRM.
- Build strong customer and industry relationships to enhance referral business.
- Nurture customer expectations with utmost integrity through presentation, negotiation and close of business.
- Provide direct communication between customer and internal support teams.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure alignment on sales goals.
- Stay up to date with LED lighting technology by attending manufacturer training, industry events and taking professional development courses as necessary.
- Participate in sales strategy meetings and share customer feedback with internal teams to ensure continuous sales cycle improvement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 15+ years experience in lighting and energy management control
· Minimum 5+ years experience in direct B2B sales and energy management solutions sales experience required.
- College degree in environmental, technical field or equivalent experience.
· Qualified Engineer, with engineering background
· Facilitate ASHRAE Level Audits
· LEED and EnergyStar Certifications
- Ability to anticipate issues and solve practical problems.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages to various audiences (both written and oral)
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills and can work with minimal supervision towards pre-established sales targets.
- Access to a car for mobility.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Previous retail energy sales or industry experience preferred.
- Account management or customer service experience an asset.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Lighting Certified (LC) or other certification as asset.
- Demonstrated interest or experience with energy efficiency, retail energy or LEDs.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
Primary Location: US-TX-Houston
Employee Status: Non-Management
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 27, 2018, 9:07:45 PM
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.