Energy Sales - In Home Advisor
The role of the Field Energy Advisor is to educate, inspire and skillfully guide potential customers by addressing customers’ questions and meeting sales quotas of energy products. Field Energy Advisors have the incredible opportunity to advise discerning clients, while honing their abilities in lead qualification and adaptively targeting specific talking points for energy products dependent on the audience. We expect members of this team to become experts in our products and the direct-from-manufacturer sales model that has made us innovators in the Energy industry, while also developing the acumen needed to excel as a field sales representative. As a member of the Energy Sales team, we all work together to help our products affect & enrich more lives around the world every day.
- Client Interaction : The primary job duty is visiting with prospective customers in their home to nurture and prepare customers for an energy product purchase and secure energy sales. We want customers to feel comfortable and excited about their energy purchases.
- Follow-up: The purpose is to assess the prospect's needs, qualify the opportunity, and act as a project manager for life cycle of your customer accounts; you will be the primary point of contact for your customers throughout the duration of their project. This includes your participation in the full life cycle of sales and lead generation - you will generate your own leads as well as work to close leads generated by your colleagues.
- Inspire : Influence customer purchases of energy products by aiding a “buy in” to the brand, including company mission, business model and no stress educational approach to sales.
- Develop : Maintain a sales pipeline by achieving both personal and group monthly metric targets in conjunction with the Energy Sales teams.
- Provide feedback: Recommendations on communication efforts based on direct experiences with potential clients.
- Participate: Engage in company meetings and customer events.
- Master: Understand industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources.
- Be a team player. We want teammates with a proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity, ambiguous situations and a lack of managerial oversight. You should have the ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working with teammates for the greater good of the team and company.
- Self-motivated & passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated & collaborative sales environment.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts.
- Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals.
- Positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, internet navigation, CRM applications- preferably Salesforce).
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required; must be flexible working weekend, holiday and evening hours when customers are most often available.
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check.
- Valid state driver’s license, required.
- Must have or be able to obtain any required state sales licenses in your sales territory.
Job Type: Full-time
- metric driven sales: 2 years
- metric driven sales: 2 years
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.