Sales Associate - Energy Advisor
Tradition Energy, www.traditionenergy.com, is a leading global energy procurement advisor. We help businesses manage their exposure to volatile energy markets and to lower their energy costs. We are looking for bright, highly motivated individuals who want to start a career in sales and advisory services. If you are seeking a role where you can build client relationships, work in an energetic and open environment and have control over your income potential, then a position as a Sales Associate at Tradition Energy could be a great opportunity for you.
We recruit only a few individuals each year and we invest in their success. If you join Tradition Energy, you will receive extensive on the job training as well as formal education in a classroom setting. You will work alongside successful, experienced professionals as well as individuals who are one to two years into their career at Tradition. Our training program is designed to facilitate success in an atmosphere that is supportive and collegial. You will be provided the tools necessary to build and grow a successful business and to achieve unlimited financial success. You must bring to the table a willingness to work hard, listen well and learn the material.
If you want a career in sales and advisory services, can clearly articulate ideas in writing and by the spoken word, want to start your career on a fast track to financial success, we want to speak with you.
- Commit to learning the sales skill sets needed to successfully develop business and broker energy.
- Identify mid to large size businesses and municipalities that need Tradition’s services through cold-calling, networking, social media and e-mail
- Effectively communicate Tradition’s energy management and procurement offerings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-5 years of direct sales experience - MUST HAVE sales experience to be considered
- Motivated, Articulate, Well-written, driven by financial success
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year
- sales: 1 year
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Discover your go-to coffee place or find your new favorite happy hour. Houston has a lot to offer outside the hours of 9 to 5.